Thursday 20 April 2023

My Personal Tarot/Oracle Deck Cleansing Prayer

Bless these cards, oh Lord. Please get rid of any hexes, curses, black magic, witchcraft, lies, theft, connivance, sleepiness, laziness, distractions, envy, anger, recklessness, restlessness, evil and malicious psychic attacks. Also all types of negativity that has been sent to me and done to me. Please continue to bless me and these cards and make us more efficient enough to relay Your messages to our clients. Please continue to bless me, my clients and especially those who deserve it. May I always remind my self, my clients, and anyone that I reach online that You are the only source of joy and Happiness. AMEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cash - Bipolar ba kayo?

So ayun na nga, bored ako. Eh andami Kong naririnig na mga reklamo sa MG loan apps Kaya heto na. New Cash. 20k daw pwede utangin eh. ...