Thursday 20 April 2023

The Priestess At Your Service - And All The Usual Things Asked About Me

      Hello, I am Kristina. But you can call me Kakau.

      I am 34 years old and I have been reading Tarot cards since 2016. I started reading cards ( the ones used for poker ) since I was 15. And I received my first Tarot Deck when I was 29 as a Christmas gift from my sister. I was a bookworm growing up and thru the book ' The Psychic Sciences ' by Litzka and Walter Gibson I found this passion.



     I guess it runs in the family. I have a Chinese great grandmother and mama said that she used to read faces, palms, auras and was an empath. On my mother's paternal side is another great grandmother who was a medium, a healer and she interprets dreams. Another healer grandma on my mother's side gave birth to my favorite Uncle who introduced me to Face reading, dream interpretation, graphology and astrology. On my father's side is where the witches and warlocks can be found ( yes, the ones you look for in case you want an enemy to be mysteriously ill and die within a month, those types of  witches and warlocks. And no, I am not close to them nor know any of their hexes )



     So here I am, catching all the influence of my Ancestors - you may thank them if I had given you an accurate reading.



     Is this the profession I wanted in the first place? No. I wanted to be a writer or anything to do with music and arts but was not able to concentrate on these passions because that's not where the money can be easily found. I opted to be more practical and worked as a call center agent.

     God is really a genius. I was at the verge of losing interest in the arts of psychic sciences when a family problem arose. If you are a Filipino you will be familiar with a family conflict regarding properties and land. That is what happened and when my mom opted to stay at her hometown and was adamant to make sure that no pawning or selling of anything from the family property be done behind her back, my career suffered. This hometown is near Gingoog City and this is a not so progressive place if you think about career opportunities. The anxiety and paranoia may have triggered my mom to feel stressed out and now her memory suffered. I was not able to go back to Cebu and continue my job, got terminated and was stuck in a place with less opportunities than I desire and now I have to be asked about the date every 5 minutes by a senile mother.

     I am happy that I have been raised in a strict Roman Catholic home and my relationship with God is stable. Although I must admit I questioned His existence at times, He never failed to show me He's got plans I have to prepare for. I remember dreaming about wanting to hang myself but the people watching me holding the rope in my dream were my enemies. Seeing their fake concerns and smirks in my dream pushed me to continue thriving or die trying.

     That's when the tarot readings came to mind. 

     One day, I was pushed to do something and stop blaming others for my misfortune. God gives challenges exclusively for you, right? Because you are the only one who can handle it the way He wanted? That's what I tried to search for - that purpose. Why am I being catapulted in this chaos? What is God teaching me ?

     I tried to write blogs or short stories to sell online but I rely only on mobile data. I had no wi-fi, no laptop and I have an obsolete Cherry Mobile phone with only a few internal storage. So what can I do?

     Exactly. That's when the Tarot readings come to mind. At first it was just 5 pesos per reading and there was an option to pay thru eload or prepaid load but a customer of mine suddenly suggested a 50 peso charge per reading and that's how it all flourished.

     It was enough but that's just it. I read tarot and I get paid only thru remittance centers . Then my bestfriend arrived from abroad and bought me my first laptop. This led me to making my own youtube channel. ( check  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjjfqWxQH5dlywz_xzMxDw ) . A generous customer sent a huge down payment and I was able to buy my new phone - it allowed me to download emoney apps for easier transactions. My Tarot deck was getting old and someone donated fresh and new tarot and oracle cards. Then the donations came one by one - from useful materials for my channel and my readings to mere gifts as tokens of appreciation.

     It was fun. It was purposeful and I think the biggest advantage of this line of business for me is that I am being reminded through my customers that my life may look terrible but there are people out there who is experiencing worse than I do and that somehow I should be grateful for not having their problems.

     And today, as I write this blog ( a bit demotivated to be honest ) I realized that I should remind myself  of that specific reason why I started this - aside from money I was looking for something to give me hope. Anything at all to make me appreciate life and feel like I have a purpose. Then now I remember.  I have to be grateful that it was not me who is being cheated by a lover. I should be grateful that I do not have a baby suffering in a hospital. I should be grateful that I am not the one going through the aftermath of a miscarriage. I should be grateful that it was not me being scammed by someone, that it was not me being beaten by a husband and that my family is safe, healthy and well provided for. 

    I guess that is why you are reading this as well - to be reminded that your problems were made to test you and it is something that you can manage. All you have to do is pray.












     

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Cash - Bipolar ba kayo?

So ayun na nga, bored ako. Eh andami Kong naririnig na mga reklamo sa MG loan apps Kaya heto na. New Cash. 20k daw pwede utangin eh. ...